Monday, August 28, 2006

So that summer came and went, and I became cold...

I'm not sure that it broke 60 today, and every time I checked... it was 57 degrees out there! August 28th and in the 50's!!!!
Hoodie weather is in full effect and I am sooo happy for that.

Jacket party 2006!!

Guess it's time to unpack the long sleeves and scarves I so adore.

I am slightly concerned about the poor little veggies finishing up their summer in the fields. Although their end is nigh, thems' be chilly temps for harvests to come.
(Hopefully the farmers market this week will still be good to go.)
Here is a shot showcasing only a fraction of what was available from last weeks selection-


.
..feeling pretty lucky that within 2 blocks- I have a 2 times a week farmers market and 2 independent organic food stores always full of local items.
New Pioneer Co-Op
Tait's Natural Foods

The very yummy Oasis Falafel Cafe even uses local soy oil for all of the deep frying.
Like I needed another excuse to eat french fries...
Oasis Cafe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Freaking Aly! I miss you!