Thursday, October 05, 2006

october is the best month...
best weather, best colors, best air.












the sky is so pure and blue! (just ignore the power lines!)















Iowa City Modern...












Asian Market down the street from me=sauce heaven












something about this market is very comforting. small, saturated, colorful, smiling faces, old grandma in an apron sitting and chatting swiftly with delicate patrons.
...it reminds me A LOT of Tomato Company Inc. near Atlanta as it has just about any candy, snack, tea, veggie, noodle, bean, seafood critter, and condiment you could imagine, plus an Asian bootleg video rental section. This place even has the vcr set-up exposed...I didn't get a photo b/c it was right behind the checkout and I didn't want to seem invasive- but I quickly counted at least 12 vcr's and maybe 4 dvd players all hooked up in some sort of bizzare synchronicity.












has this been in Vice before???












The Iowa City public library is right behind my place.
...just a view from outside the window I was studying near today...

No comments: