Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's a bit insane the things I've managed to keep a hold of after 6 years of moving all around- and even a bit more strange the things that end up together that are from different alyssa eras. A lot of stuff has been popping up from the Full Sail era lately as I've been on a tangent search for these photobooth strips I had taken with various people in Florida...
I haven't found them...
But I know they are in an envelope SOMEWHERE!

Luckily I found a cool mix cd a really swell friend made... and some awesome party fliers... some special notes AND some SEXY BOYZ pins that never made it to their destination...

It's really hard to let go of such good times, and I think that's why I'm such a freaky pack-rat. All these little scraps of paper are more powerful than memories to me. When I see them- I'm transported to another time...and the air is super heavy, and there are palm trees and broken sprinklers spewing out over endless parking lots...and I am underage, and literally, truely... carefree.
It's so good- it's a movie.

No comments: