Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So much going on right now, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!
I need to do a MEGA POST about the Bikes To Rwanda Benefit I've been throwing together at full speed...but in the meantime, if you are reading this, I really want you to get involved. It's all about community, and one that is bigger than just the city you live in. Ride your bike in the race, submit a spoke card for the art show, come to our shop and just have fun over the weekend, whatever. I just want to see your face.
Quick Schedule of Events, ALL @ Octane!
Friday April 11th: Latte Art Throwdown + Octane Kitchen Kids Grillout Session (PBR Keg on the Patio?) @ 8pm
Saturday April 12th: Bike Relay Race @ 6pm / Spoke Card Art Show @ 8pm + Queen Zarlacc, Lord Slug and Rhythm and Booze on dem platters!
Sudnay April 13th: Pecha Kucha time TBD, watch really cool 4000 second slide shows on cool topics. I (+ others?) will be tracing a coffee to it's origin in 20 slides!
Monday April 14th: All Rwandan Coffee Cupping led by M'lissa + guest speakers
This big weekend keeps getting bigger! So keep your lookin' balls locked!!

No comments: